UK Property Investment
UK Property Investment opportunities for the savvy investor.
As you may know it is at the time of property market crashes where fortunes are made, this is true of history and we suggest this is also true today, especially in the UK.
Even though the UK has recently gone through a recession the country still has many wealthy people, home buyers, property investors, foreign investors, and of course consumers, people in the UK simply like to make and spend money.
UK Property Investment: Key Benefits
- The UK has discounted new-build developer stock and resale buy-to-let properties available, with some properties being sold with as much as a 30% reduction from 2007 or 2008 prices.
- The rental market in the UK has been recovering lately as more people are moving homes again and affordability was strained during the recent downturn but that is now also improving.
- Lower property prices across the UK combined with relatively high rents mean that the buy to let market in the UK is still attractive.
- The commercial property market in the UK is recovering well with some excellent investment opportunities available.
- Tax advantages available for SIPP eligible investment properties
- Hotel room or Apart-hotel investment has seen a surge in popularity as investors look to capitalise on reliable rental income, capital gain and personal usage
- As the pound has fallen weaker against other currencies property investment in the UK is increasing attractive to foreign investors.
- The Bank of England’s interest rate is very low meaning good rates are available for investor